In an increasingly complex regulatory environment, CRO staff, investigators, and clinical trial teams need to be well informed, while continuously engaged with sponsors to manage the trial process. Pro-Praxis understands the need for customized solutions to address the specific needs of the various stakeholders.
The business written through the Pro-Praxis Program is intended to insure, on a surplus lines basis, eligible risks that support, oversee or sponsor clinical trials activity. By responding to the medical and administrative professional exposures arising of a clinical trial, our product sets the standard for addressing the comprehensive needs of this niche marketplace.
- Independent Research Sites (IRS’s)
- Contract Research Organizations (CRO’s)
- Site Management Organizations (SMO’s)
- Institutional Review Boards (IRB’s)
- Data Management Safety Boards (DSMB’s)
- NFP Research Institutes
- Trial Sponsors/ Biotech Firms (Less than $50M budgets)